In this section, we're going to explore the brand new flooring customisation feature in Kazaplan.
This feature will allow you to bring your house plans to life by adding customised floor coverings in 3D. Follow these steps carefully to master this feature:
Step 1: Select 3D Flooring
- Load your existing Kazaplan project or start a new one by opening the software and accessing the "3D" mode.
- In the 3D model of your home, simply click on the floor of the room you want to customise. When you click, you'll see the outline of the room displayed in green.
Step 2: Floor context menu
After clicking on the floor, a pop-up menu will appear with four options available:
1) Settings panel : Click on the cogwheel icon to open the floor settings pane. This is where you can adjust the details of the flooring By clicking on the cogwheel in the pop-up menu, the settings pane will open. Here you can adjust various parameters, including the type of flooring, pattern, colour, scale, orientation and reflection effects of the flooring. Find out more about setting textures
2) Eyedropper: Click on the eyedropper icon to copy the selected floor texture. When you select another room, the floor texture will be applied automatically. During this operation, the cursor will change to show a can of paint, indicating that the texture has been applied.
3) Replace By : Click on the corresponding icon to open the "Settings pane" with the "Replace With" tab unfolded. This will allow you to select and replace the floor texture from other options available in the same product family.
4) Reset Base Texture : If you wish to restore the original floor texture, click on this icon. If you have not yet modified the base texture, the icon will be greyed out.
Feel free to explore the different customisation options further and try out different floor coverings to create the perfect atmosphere for every room in your home.
Congratulations! You're now ready to use the floor covering customisation feature in Kazaplan. Take advantage of this feature to bring your interior design ideas to life and create unique, personalised spaces.