How to Move a Wall, Partition, or Invisible Separator in Kazaplan
We offer you two methods to move a wall, partition, or invisible separator in Kazaplan:
- Move a wall using the mouse in the plan
- Move a wall numerically
Reminder: Editing walls, partitions, and invisible separators is only done in 2D view.
Move a Wall Using the Mouse
- 1/ Select the wall, partition, or invisible separator
- 2/ While holding down the left button of your mouse, you can move your wall laterally.
Info: The green dimensions are the dimensions affected by the ongoing modification.
Here, the adjacent walls are affected, while the length of the moved wall is not modified by this action.
Move a Wall Numerically
You can move a wall numerically by editing a dimension of an adjacent wall, as follows:
- 1/ Click on the dimension you want to edit. An editing modal will then open, where you can:
- 2/ Enter the desired value
- 3/ Choose whether or not to maintain the angle of the adjacent wall(s)
- 4/ Choose an application direction
- 5/ Validate
Tip: Locking a Wall
This option will help you maintain the dimension of your wall. Simply click on the wall in question and on the lock to close it: