Today sees the release of the new design for line walls, featuring the '+' cursor and improved legibility.
Links to our tutorials
We're also working on updating all our tutorials on drawing walls, partitions and invisible dividers, in the following section :
BUILD > draw your plan > draw your walls and partitions :
- TRACE a wall
- TRACE a partition
- TRACE an invisible boundary / partition
- SET THE LENGTH of a wall, partition or invisible separation
- STRETCH or REDUCE a wall, partition or invisible separation
- MOVE an invisible wall, partition or divider
- SET THE THICKNESS of a wall or partition
- SET THE HEIGHT of a wall, partition or invisible separation
- LOCK a wall, partition or invisible separation
- DELETE an invisible wall, partition or divider
- CUT an invisible wall, partition or divider
- SELECT several walls at the same time
# As a reminder :
- Draw your project around the red square: it represents the origin of your plan, the centre of the modelling space. > More information
- Draw your project within the grid to model your walls and partitions: this represents the available modelling space. > More information
Here are a few reminders:
# "Multi-select walls" tip: by holding down the CTRL key on your keyboard, you can select several walls, partitions and boundaries at the same time. This is useful for deleting them, for example:
# "Connecting walls" tip: Remember to connect your walls to create closed rooms and see the structure of your house appear.
# "Part naming" tip: When you close a part, we suggest that you qualify your part. The "Part" text displayed in orange then changes to green depending on your selection.
# Roofing tip: a wall must be at least 15cm thick to be able to support a roof in our tool.
New functions will soon be available to make it easier to define the length of your walls.