If you want to print your plan created with Kazaplan, follow these steps to choose what you want to display and customize the printing settings:
Step 1: Customize the Display
- Before proceeding to print, determine what you want to appear on the printed plan.
- Click on the "Manage 2D Elements Display" icon.
Step 2: Select Elements to Display
- Click the "Print" button.
2. Select the elements you want to appear in the printout by checking the corresponding options.
3. Deselect elements you do not want to include on the printed plan, such as names, areas, ceiling heights, elevations, wall and partition measurements, grid, compass, etc.
Step 3: Printing Configuration
Under the "Page" tab, choose the paper format (A3 or A4), orientation (portrait or landscape), and margin size (in centimeters).
Step 4: Plan Scale Configuration
Under the "Plan Scale" tab, choose a standard scale (1/20, 1/50, 1/100, or 1/200) or customize it as needed.
Step 5: Adjusting the Plan Position on the Page
Under the "Plan Position" tab, adjust the position of your plan on the paper using the arrow buttons for movement.
Step 6: Customize the Information Block
- Under the "Edit" tab, customize the table at the bottom right of your preview, which lists various information about your plan, such as title, number, description, compass, and scale.
- You can choose to hide the information block by unchecking "Show Information."
Step 7: Export the Plan
- Once all these settings are done, you can choose to export your plan in JPEG or PDF format.
- An image will be generated and downloaded to your hard drive.
Note: When previewing before printing, some printers offer default print margins, which can alter the scale of a plan and crop the image. Make sure not to "fit" the layout or apply any margins to maintain the correct scale of your plan.
By following these steps, you can customize and print your plans according to your needs and preferences with Kazaplan.