To draw a door, go to the Build > Doors and windows > Interior doors menu.
Select the type of interior door that you want:
- simple sliding
- simple pocket
- double pocket
- single glass
- door with sidelight
Using your mouse, position the chosen door on one of your walls or one of your partitions.
Tip: Move your mouse to either side of a wall to change the direction in which the door opens.
Click to confirm the position of the door.
Tip: You can make it bigger by dragging and dropping the ends.
The edit menu will now be displayed (this menu appears each time you click on a door).
You can then:
- Duplicate the door
- Access its Properties
- Lock its position
- Delete the door
In the door's Properties menu, you can change the following:
- reverse push/pull
- reverse left/right (changes the position of the hinges)
- position in the wall
- thickness of the door frame (in Advanced settings at the bottom of the menu)
The Composition section of the menu changes depending on the door selected:
- Number of leaves: enter the number of panels that your door has
- Number of rails: enter the number of rails that your door has (if it is a sliding door)
- Bay window (+ thickness of bay window frame): if it has a sidelight, you can choose if it is a bay window or if it is opaque
- Fixed: if it has a sidelight, you can choose whether it is fixed or mobile
- Switch sidelight: switch the position of the sidelight with respect to the front door
Tip: You can see the result of the changes to your settings in real time. Move the Settings window (drag and drop the menu title) to make your door visible and press Enter each time you change a measurement. The change will be made automatically.
Tip: When you have finished the settings for your door, double-click on it (in 3D) to open it!