To add a customised frame, go to the Arrange > Customisable shapes menu. Select Customisable frame.
Place it in the room. When you select the frame (a selected piece of furniture has a green circle around it), icons are displayed.
When you click on your frame, icons are displayed:
- Text box (only available in 3D): change the settings manually
- Duplicate: copy your frame
- Properties: change the settings by entering your measurements
- Set manually (height and width only)
Drag the arrows to adjust the dimensions (width and height) of your frame. The dimensions are displayed as you drag the arrows.
- Fully customise your frame (2D and 3D)
Click the Properties icon. A menu is displayed with the various settings that you can edit.
- Keep proportions: keeps the proportions the same when one of the previous settings is changed
- Elevation (cm): distance from the ground
- Circle: tick this option to create a circular frame
- Frame depth
- Frame thickness
- Advanced settings: frame position within the room
Click on the green frame to import an image or photo from your computer. Check that you have the rights to use the file.
Your frame has now been created!