SET UP THE DISPLAY OF 2D ELEMENTS
It is possible to set up the display of informative elements in 2D such as the area of a room, the ceiling height etc...
To do this, go to the toolbar at the top of your plan and click on the eye to open the menu "Set the display of 2D elements".
The menu "2D display" unfolds :
This menu allows you to set the display of :
- the levels,
- of the room,
- the environment
- of the kitchen and storage.
In 2D, you have the possibility to activate :
- the display of the kitchen networks
By activating the room mode, you will have access to
- the display of the measurements of your cabinets
- the display of the cabinet symbols
- Reminder : Activate the room mode for kitchen
- The room must be qualified as a kitchen. To do this click on the orange "room" text and select "kitchen". The text turns green, and is completed with information about the surface and height of the room.
- To enter the room mode: click on the green room name and click on the pencil.
- Once the room mode is activated:
- Display the kitchen networks
- Display the measurements of your cabinets
- Display the numbering and the symbols of your cabinets
This is the numbering of your cabinets and the pictograms of your appliances.
Tip: it is possible to display all the elements at the same time.
Capture a plan
You can quickly generate captures of your plan, in 2D or 3D.
Kitchen specificity: place yourself in room mode to see the measurements and symbols of the cabinets.
To do this, click on the icon representing a camera in the navigation bar, located at the bottom of your screen.
To find the capture, you must click on your profile at the top right of the screen then on my media:
Here is your media gallery: it includes automatic and manual captures of all your shots.