To start designing your kitchen using the "cabinet by cabinet" method: simply repeat the same steps as for the first cabinet :
Select one by one your furniture in the catalogue.
From the menu :
--- KITCHEN CABINET BY CABINET
Additional features have been developed to give you the benefits of the stretching method, while designing your kitchen cabinet by cabinet.
The automatic merge creates a set with the cabinets placed, side by side, with the "cabinet by cabinet" method.
- Add two cabinets side by side and note that they merge together, in 2D or 3D, to create a set of cabinets.
- This obviously goes with any additional cabinet.
Lateral finishes: fillers and panels
Once your set is complete, go to the "side finishing" menu by clicking on the cogwheel of the set of cabinets and activate the desired side or filler. For the fillers you can choose their width.
Please note: The maximum allowed width of fillers is 7cm.
Here is a short video to show you how to use the automatic merge and add fillers and/or panels:
Adding a corner cabinet
- Place a corner cabinet in the desired direction at the corner of your room.
You can change its orientation by moving it with the mouse, or by using the "change opening direction" icon in the contextual menu of your corner cabinet.
- Move a cabinet set or unique cabinet near this corner cabinet (on each side of it). The automatic merge creates a single set including all your low cabinets.
- Once this is done, you can use the stretching to add more cabinets choosing the "Fill" option, or continue with the "cabinet by cabinet" method.