With our 3D plan tool, you can model your entire house. The room mode has been developed to simplify room by room modeling. For example, you can focus on the kitchen room.
Advantages of the room mode for kitchen:
By activating the room mode, you will have the necessary tools and catalogs without being disturbed by other sections.
Moreover, specific functionalities are proposed to you in 3D view:
- the display of the dimensions of the cabinets
- display of appliance pictograms
- numbering of the cabinets...
Activate the kitchen room mode:
- Place yourself in 2D view.
- The room must be qualified as a kitchen. To do this, click on the orange "room" text and select "kitchen" in the "room type" drop-down menu. The text turns green, and is completed with information about the area and height of the room.
- To enter the room mode: click on the name of the room and click on the pencil in the pop-up menu.
- Once the room mode is activated:
A green frame appears around your plan.
In the central toolbar, we indicate that you are in room mode kitchen.
A button to exit the room mode appears at the top right.
A simplified catalog
You can see that the content of the left-hand catalog has been simplified to meet your needs:
In the build menu, you can still add doors, windows and information about your technical networks.
In the layout menu, you can find the categories necessary to model your kitchens, tables, chairs and decorative elements.
You can display the dimensions and numbering of your cabinets.
To do this, click on the "eye" pictogram in the toolbar, it allows you to manage the 2D display.
In 3D and in visit mode
You navigate more easily: the walls are automatically transparent.
Deactivate the room mode for kitchen:
At any time, you can quit the room mode by clicking on the green button "quit room mode" at the top right of your plan.
The green frame disappears. You are back on the full level of your project: first floor for example.