You can move a cabinet set thanks to :
- The mouse
- The keyboard
- The contextual menu (numerical movement)
Tip : When modeling your kitchen, we recommend to activate the following magnetizers in the toolbar located on top of the plan:
- collide objects
- objects alignment
- wall magnetism
Tip: To temporarily activate or disactivate the wall magnetism, press the ALT key (FN key on a mac).
> more information about magnetism settings
- Moving a cabinet set with the MOUSE
In 2D and 3D, to move a cabinet set, click, drag and drop the selected cabinet set to the desired location.
Tip : if you move a cabinet set from a wall to another, the cabinet set will automatically rotate if necessary.
- Move a cabinet set using the KEYBOARD
In 2D as well as in 3D, it is also possible to move the cabinet set selected thanks to the keyboard using the arrows.
- Moving a cabinet set from the CONTEXTUAL MENU (numerical movement)
In 2D as in 3D, select the cabinet set, in its contextual menu, click on the "properties" icon, in the left-hand menu, unfold the "position" tab.
- The elevation allows you to change the height of the cabinet set in relation to the ground. This option is especially useful for high cabinets.
- The positions in relation to the walls informs you about its location in relation to the walls. These values can be changed numerically.
- The positions relative to objects inform you about its placement relative to the walls. These values can be modified numerically.
Note: This method has the advantage of being the most precise.
Article is closed for comments.