SELECTION / UNSELECTION
- How to select a cabinet
To select a cabinet in a cabinet set, you just have to clic 2 times on a cabinet.
- At the first clic, the cabinet set is selected
- At the second clic, the cabinet is selected
This action is possible in 2D as well as in 3D
In 2D, when you select the cabinet :
- It becomes green
- The contextual menu of the cabinet appears
In 3D, when you select the cabinet :
- A green highlight around the cabinet appears
- Moving handles appears on the facade
- The cabinet's contextual menu appears
- How to unselect a cabinet
- Simply clic outside of the cabinet to unselect it, in 2D as well as in 3D.
- As an alternative to the keyboard, the ESCAPE key can also be used to deselect a set of cabinet in 2D or 3D.
The cabinet is then selected. A second ESCAPE deselects the cabinet.
POSSIBLE CHANGES IN THE PLAN
- How to move a cabinet inside of a cabinet set [3D only]
The "swap" is a tool that allows to reorganize the cabinets' order inside of a cabinet set.
In 3D view only, clic on the circular handle located on the facade, then drag and drop it wherever you want.
- How to move a cabinet in the plan
A single cabinet can be moved in the plane like any other object.
A cabinet in a set of cabinets can be moved. A selection window will then be proposed to you to refine your choice:
"You are about to remove a cabinet from the cabinet set. Do you want to remove it and leave the space free or remove it and move the other cabinet?"
POSSIBLE CHANGES IN THE CONTEXTUAL MENU
The contextual menu shows the cabinet's price as well as all the possible actions in this menu.
- How to change the comfort level of a cabinet set
When you click on the icon "your comfort level", the settings window on the left opens on the corresponding tab. You can choose one of the 3 comfort levels.
Delinia kitchens offer you 3 levels of comfort:
LEVEL € -> an easy and functional kitchen
LEVEL €€ -> a functional kitchen with some ergonomic tips
LEVEL €€€ -> an optimized and practical kitchen with many drawers
- How to customize the style of a cabinet
When you click the "style" icon in 2D as well as in 3D, the left parameters window opens in the corresponding tab.
Two solutions are possible :
- You can change the style by clicking on "choose another ambience". Then you are in the ambience selection page.
- You can also by clicking on an element, create your own style by refining your choices of cabinets, plinths, fronts, handles...
These changes can be applied to the cabinet set, to all cabinets of the same type (all low cabinets, all high cabinets...) or to the entire kitchen.
Filters are again available to refine your search. Select the ones you are interested in, then click on "apply filters".
When you select an item in the menu, this one will be effective
- How to replace a cabinet with another
By clicking the "replaced by" icon in 2D as well as in 3D, the left parameters window opens on the corresponding tab. Then you can select the cabinet you want in the catalogue. Do not hesitate to scroll the filters to refine your choice : click on "filters" then on "show the selection" to confirm your choice of filters. Once you clicked on the furniture you want to replace what you previously selected, this one will automatically change.
If you chose a smaller or a larger cabinet than the existing one, the length of the cabinet set will adapt.
- How to change doors' opening direction
Once clicking on the "changing opening direction" icon in 2D as well as in 3D, the cabinet's door opening direction will change.
- How to lock a cabinet
Once clicking on the "lock" icon in 2D as well as in 3D, the cabinet cannot be moved.
In 2D, a locked cabinet becomes grey.
- How to access to the cabinet's properties
Once clicking the "properties" icon in 2D as well as in 3D, you will access to the following tabs in the left menu :
- Advanced parameters
- Backoffice edition
- How to delete a cabinet
An isolated cabinet can be removed from the plan like any other object in 2D or 3D.
To do so, click on the " remove " icon in its contextual menu.
A cabinet in a cabinet set can be removed.
To do so, click on the "delete" icon int the cabinet's contextual menu.
You are then asked to refine your choice:
"You are about to remove a cabinet from the cabinet set. Do you want to remove it and leave the space free or remove it and move the other cabinets?
- How to delete a cabinet and leave a free space
- How to delete a cabinet and move the others
- How to access to the front view
Once clicking on the "front view" icon in 2D as well as in 3D, the front view of the wall where is magnetized the cabinet set will display.
Tip : to exit from the "front view" mode, you need to click on the 2D or 3D icons from the navigation bar.