In kitchen room mode, it is possible to display the measurements of your kitchen cabinets on your 2D plans.
Order of composition of the MEASUREMENTS OF YOUR CABINETS (from the wall to the exterior)
- the measurements of your low cabinets
- the combined measurements of your low cabinets
- the measurements of your wall cabinets and high cabinets
- the combined measurements of your wall cabinets and high cabinets
The depths of your cabinets are measured inside your plan.
The islands are also dimensioned inside your plan.
Tip: You can dimension the walls and openings at the same time as your cabinets
- DISPLAY THE MEASURES of your kitchen cabinets
Place yourself in 2D :
- In the toolbar: click "Manage item display".
-- Kitchen and storage
--- Activate MEASURES OF CABINETS
Do not forget to activate the kitchen room mode.
- Reminder: ACTIVATE KITCHEN ROOM MODE
- The room must be qualified as a kitchen. To do this click on the orange "room" text and select "kitchen". The text turns green, and is completed with information about the area and height of the room.
- To enter the room mode: click on the green room name and click on the pencil.
- Once the room mode is activated :
- Tip: REDEFINING THE KITCHEN SPACE
Use invisible dividers to delimit your kitchen space:
-- WALLS & PARTITIONS
--- INVISIBLE SEPARATIONS
- redefine the kitchen space in a large living room
If you have a kitchen that opens onto a living room or a dining room, you can model the kitchen space on the living room.
You can model the entire living room and divide it into rooms with invisible partitions. The dimensions will then apply to the kitchen room.
- redefining the space of a kitchen on a wall overhang
If your kitchen is on a wall overhang, this can interfere with the display of measurements.
Use the invisible dividers to redefine the shape of the room. The dimensions will then apply to the kitchen room.