The plan gallery is a list of all the plans you have created.
OPEN the plan gallery
From the header, you can access the gallery of your plans by clicking
- on your profile,
- then on "My plans". :
Your plan gallery opens:
Please note: This page can be accessed at any time, whether you have an open plan or not.
PRESENTATION of each plan
Each plan is represented by a plan container.
They are organised from the most recent to the oldest.
A plan container includes :
- the name of the plan
- the date of the update (creation of a plan, modification of a plan, renaming, restoration of a deleted plan...)
- an overview of the project
- a "3 points" button grouping the possible secondary actions on my plan
When hovering over the plan container, the following appear
- a slider to scroll through the media associated with the plan
- a bottom bar of main actions on the map
- view details
POSSIBLE ACTIONS on each plan
From each container, it is possible to :
- open the plan, in order to consult or modify it
- view the details of a plan, in order to display all its associated media (2D, 3D, HD...)
Note: It is not possible to download a plan.
Note: It is possible to restore a deleted plan.
- EXIT the plan gallery
To leave the functionality, click on the cross at the top right.
Article is closed for comments.