MAGNETISM: assistance with drawing
We offer 3 types of magnetism:
- collision of objects is a magnetism that prevents the superposition of objects between them, and the superposition of objects and walls.
- object alignment is a magnetism that favours the alignment of objects of the same type
- magnetism of walls concerns the layout of walls, partitions and boundaries, it favours vertical, horizontal and perpendicular layouts.
COLLISION OF OBJECTS
Activating and deactivating the magnetism of furniture can be useful for certain layouts:
- Place an object or piece of furniture along a wall
example: a bed along a wall
- Placing an object on a piece of furniture:
example: a vase on a table
- Placing an object under a piece of furniture:
example: a chair under a table
- Placing an object in a piece of furniture:
example: books in a bookcase
> More information
Article is closed for comments.