The list of products summarises the products and textures you have added to your plan.
Your partner's branded products and textures can be added to your partner's customer basket.
- Open your product list
- Refine your selection using the filters
- Select the products you wish to buy.
ADDING PRODUCTS TO YOUR CART
When you click “add to card”, the products you have selected from your list will be added to your partner's basket.
You must have at least one valid product to select this option.
If you cannot see this option:
- check that you have at least one of your partner brand's products
- check that it is displayed using the filters page
- check that it is selected
- check that the orange blocking alert is not showing
Note: non-branded products, displayed under “Kazaplan” cannot be purchased.
A blocking alert will pop up if a product cannot be added to your basket.
Blocking alerts will be displayed in orange.
- Modifying the dimensions of a branded product will make it invalid for purchase.
To restore it to the original size, go back to the plan. On the modified product, open its properties by clicking on the wheel in the pop-up menu. In the “dimensions” tab: click “original size”.
When you return to your product list, the blocking alert should be gone, the product can now be purchased.
- Modifying the materials of a branded product will make it invalid for purchase.
Remember the product name, go back to the plan and remove the modified version. Then select it again from the catalogue. Use the search bar to find the product more easily.
- If your branded product is no longer sold by your partner.
Browse the product catalogue, you may be able to replace it with another product.
- An included product cannot be sold on its own.
- Certain business policies may be implemented by your partner: e.g. worktop at Leroy Merlin. Sellers must be verified.
Some comfort alerts will be shown in green, they do not prevent adding products to your basket.
CHECKING YOUR KITCHEN CONFIGURATION
When modelling your kitchen, your configuration is reviewed at each action to ensure that your project complies with all the rules of kitchen design.
- Total validation
You will be notified that your products have been added to the basket.
- Partial validation
If your products have only been partially added to the shopping cart, you will be notified.
If the offer could not be created: you will be notified.