The units of measurement and their precision can be configured.
By default, the units of your 2D plan are displayed :
- in centimeters for distances, precision : 0cm
- in square meters for surfaces, precision : 0,0m².
- in degrees for angles, precision 0°.
- MODIFY the units of your plans
To change the units of your plan's measurements, click on the Settings icon in the header bar then the settings page of your account is displayed.
Then select the Units menu in the sidebar, the units settings page will be displayed :
Then you can choose to set:
- The distance unit: choose between centimeters (CM), meters (M) and inches (IN)
- The area unit : choose between square meters (M²) and square inches (IN²)
- The angle unit : choose between degrees (°) and radians (RAD)
This choice will be applied to all your plans.
- MODIFY the precision of your units
To change the precision of the measurement units, click on the Settings icon in the header bar, the settings page concerning your account will be displayed.
Then select the Units menu in the side list, the units setting page is displayed :
The you can choose to set the precision, the number of digits after the decimal point :
For distances :
- 0cm ou 0.0cm for centimeters
- 0.00m for meters
- 0.0in for inches
For areas :
- 0m² ou 0.0m² ou 0.00m² for square meters
- 0.00in² for square inches
For angles :
- 0° ou 0.0° for degrees
- 0.00rad for radians
This choice will then be applied to all your plans.