After creating your plan, you will be on the ground floor by default. To create a floor, click the Manage / Add levels icon in the toolbar.
Then click Add floor.
You can set the parameters for your new floor:
- Below ground floor: creation of your floor under the ground floor
- Above top floor: creation of your floor above the top level
- Walls: duplicates the same house shape as the current level
- Doors, windows and openings: duplicates the woodwork of the current level
- Advanced duplication: allows you to go further by also duplicating invisible walls, partitions, staircases, floor openings and even furniture and objects
- Ceiling height: set the ceiling height (= the height of your walls with the Up to the ceiling option enabled)
- Slab height: Set the default thickness of the floor slabs
- Advanced settings: set the reference level. Only change this value if you are an advanced plan user.
Once you have selected all the settings, click on OK: your level has now been created!