To draw a front door, go to the menu Build > Doors & windows > Front door.
Select the type of door that you want:
- door with sidelight
- double door
Using your mouse, position the chosen door on one of your walls or one of your partitions.
Tip: Move your mouse to either side of a wall to change the direction in which the door opens.
Click to confirm the position of the door.
Tip: You can make it bigger by dragging and dropping the ends.
The edit menu will now be displayed (this menu appears each time you click on a door).
You can then:
- Duplicate the door
- Access its Properties
- Lock its position
- Delete the door
In the Properties menu of the front doors you can edit:
- reverse push/pull
- reverse left/right (changes the position of the hinges)
- position in the wall (movement of the door in the wall, to the inside, to the outside, or in the middle of the wall)
- the thickness of the door frame (in Advanced settings at the bottom of the menu)
Additional settings are displayed for a door with sidelight, and you can:
- choose to have a bay window or an opaque sidelight
- choose the thickness of the bay window frame
- choose if your bay window is fixed or movable
- Switch the position of sidelight with regard to front door
Tip: You can see the result of the changes to your settings in real time. Move the settings window (drag and drop the menu title) to make your window visible, and press Enter each time you change a measurement. The change will be made automatically.
Tip: When you have finished the settings for your door, double-click on it (in 3D) to open it!