To draw a bay window, go to the Build > Doors and windows > Bay window menu.
Select the type of bay window you want:
- single leaf
- double leaf
- double sliding
- simple pocket
- double pocket
Using your mouse, position the chosen simple bay window on one of your walls or partitions.
Tip: Move your mouse to either side of a wall to choose if the bay window is positioned on the inside or the outside.
Click to confirm the position of the bay window.
Tip: You can make it bigger by dragging and dropping the ends.
The edit menu will now be displayed (this menu appears each time you click on a bay window).
You can then:
- Duplicate the bay window
- Access its Properties
- Lock its position
- Delete the bay window
In the Properties menu for bay windows, you can change the following:
- reverse push/pull (when you reverse the push/pull, you reverse the direction in which the bay window opens)
- reverse left/right
- position in the wall
- thickness of the bay window frame (in Advanced settings at the bottom of the menu)
The Composition section of the menu changes depending on the bay window selected:
- Number of panes: enter the number of panes that your bay window has
- Number of rails: enter the number of rails that your bay window has
- Workshop window: select this option to make your bay window workshop window with a minimum of two panes
Tip: You can see the result of the changes to your settings in real time. Move the Settings window (drag and drop the menu title) to make your bay window visible and press Enter each time you change a measurement. The change will be made automatically.
Tip: When you have finished settings for your bay window, double-click on it (in 3D) to open it!