Placing a sink in front of your window is an ideal position.
But you need to be careful that the tap does not prevent the window from opening.
Here is a checklist to ensure that tap does not prevent the window from opening :
- The type of opening of your window:
- Fixed, sliding, or casement window: no worries!
- French casement window (opening towards the inside of the room): be careful!
- The height of your window and your tap
- The position of your mixer tap : a well-centred mixer tap is ideal.
- The type of mixer tap: there are also folding taps, which can be an interesting technical solution for keeping the position of your sink and being able to open the window.
Do not hesitate to discuss this subject with your salesperson when validating your kitchen.